Thursday, May 27, 2010

New releases coming June 1st!

Many of you have asked, begged and pleaded for a monkey pattern.  I honestly lost count of all the emails and requests made on our Facebook fan page.  Because I adore you all SOOOOO MUCH, I am pleased to bring to you NEW 2 releases for June 1.  Drum roll please...


Miko stands just about 5" when complete.  His inner ears are small pieces of Cream pulled from remnant mulberry paper which is easy to do, even for the beginner.  I used only 1 layer of our 165gsm Mocha and our standard 150gsm Cream Mulberry Paper to create Miko's example.  2 layers of cream were used on Mikos belly and muzzle.  Everything else is only one layer.  And, he's got FLUFF!  Oh, I LOVE OUR MULBERRY PAPER!  I've gotta tell you, I adore this color combination for Miko.  I think he wears the color well.  Don't you? 
5 sets of precut eyes and 5 noses are included with Miko's pattern.  Additional pre-cut eyes (small tear drop) and the Miko's newly designed nose will also be available in our store on June 1st.  The nose even looks cute on Oliver and our traditional Teddy.

Up next....
Boston's example was created using 1 layer of our Ginger Mulberry Paper, and 2 layers of our Cream Mulberry Paper.  I only used 1 layer for the 4 paws.  She didn't need anymore than that otherwise she looks a bit unnatural and unproportional.  5 sets of pre-cut small tear drop eyes and 5 pre-cut noses  are included with her pattern.  Additional eyes and noses may be purchased in our store.
Thanks so much for stopping by.  If you have any questions, please feel free to leave a comment or send me a direct email.

Hugs

1 comment:

Feel free to leave us a comment or ask a question. We loving hearing from you. :)